Please Vote For Me


Please Vote for me

Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals

Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals
Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Domain Name



Well, I have some good news to share today! I just found out that my domain name, that has been lost for about 3 years or so, has been restored to me! Praise the Lord! skeetersbarefootsandals is now my domain name again! I am so happy. I was registered with another company and they held my domain name for "hostage" so to speak. They went out of business and the name has been floating around for awhile now. Anyway, I had GoDaddy capture it for me, it took a while, but now the domain name is MINE again! It has my name in it, so why would anyone else want it?



We are getting ready to go on a trip to L.A. Now why would someone that lives in "God's Country The Upper Peninsula Michigan" go to Los Angeles??? We are making a trip to L.A. to visit with Randy's son and family. My husband is a new grandfather, the baby's name is Ayden and he is about a month old. It is partly a trip to get me out of the house, to visit family and other medical reasons. I will put up a notice on my website about accepting orders. We will only be gone for about 5 days, so this should not interfere with my business. Hopefully I will have a chance to check my email for any hotspots. I plan on taking a Lavender Eye Pod with me on the airplane. I am a little nervous about flying, as I have never flown before.



Speaking of Eye Pods, I am working on a page with all the Lavender Eye Pods along with the shopping cart. Seems like there is always something to update, edit or take care of in some way.



The Lavender Eye Pods are a welcome retreat from the pressures of modern life! Rest an eye pillow over your eyes when you are trying to doze off or taking a
break. It will provide total darkness and a gentle pressure that is
quite relaxing. The Eye Pillow may be placed near your pillow at
night to relax and help you to doze off. Lavender helps to relax and sooth you.


Use at room temperature or you may chill your eye pillow in a
plastic ziplock bag in the freezer. The eye pillow should be kept
in a ziplock bag when not in use. With proper care the eye pillow
should last for years. This eye pillow is not intended to be heated
in the microwave, this may destroy the usefulness of the herbs.


The Lavender Eye Pods contain Lavender, chamomile and flax seed. I also offer them with just lavender and flax seed. Those that are sensitive to aromas, I have plain eye pods, with just flax seed.

That is it for this time, back to building the ark, we are having so much rain, I think we may need it before we even get the plans drawn up!
Take care and remember Jesus Loves you!
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13






Pod, pillow, lavender, gentle pressures, headaches

No comments: