Please Vote For Me


Please Vote for me

Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals

Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals
Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Take the Pledge to Buy Handmade


I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org


I took the Pledge to buy handmade. Not only is it important to buy handmade, but made in the U.S.! Be unique and original, buy handmade goods! I have lots of links for unique crafts on the right side of the page. Check them out and buy HANDMADE IN AMERICA this year! Support independant designers and small business owners! There is always an handmade alternative. Handmade items make gifts special.

Black Friday is about here, instead of fighting the crowds at the mall, check out the links to the Unique Crafters, Crafte Galore Craft Mall and don't forget to check out my site, Skeeter's Fine Crafts.


I have added some new fabric in the Tater Baker Bags. Be sure to check them out. The Tater Baker Bags make great gifts for everyone on your shopping list! I will try to add some pictures later, but it is 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep, so here I am on the computer, writing in my BLOG!


Until next time, when I am more prepared to post links and pictures, God be with you, please take the pledge to buy handmade and make this the best shopping season for all the Unique handcrafters!
Skeeter
47HarleyGal on Ebay

John 3:16

No comments: