Please Vote For Me


Please Vote for me

Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals

Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals
Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Calling all Cooks!

Kitchen Aid is giving away a free appliance every day during the month of February!
There are tons of recipes on the site and I am having a ball looking through them all and reading the posts on the forums.
"LINK REMOVED"



It has been a very long time since I posted, but because of illness, I have not been as active on the internet as I would like to be. Just there on spurts and jumps. I won't make any promises, because when I do, then something happens and I have a set back that keeps me from the computer.

I have added 30 new fabrics in the Tater Baker Bags, be sure to check them out at Skeeter's Fine Crafts-

Take care and I will talk to you later,
Remember, Jesus loves you!
Joshua 1:9
~ Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9 ~

No comments: