Please Vote For Me


Please Vote for me

Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals

Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals
Skeeter's Barefoot Sandals

Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 2110

I really need someone to remind me to post in my blog!
New things I am doing..... got a new embroidery machine and I have been busy trying to learn how to use it. It will do everything but sing DIXIE and I think if I tried I could get it to do that. It is a Husqvarna Topaz 30. I am taking lessons from the dealer, SewCrazy in Chassell. Naomi is a great teacher. Right now I am making bookmarks, free standing lace bookmarks, they are a lot of fun. I was going to post a picture of some of the ones I made, but I am on the wrong computer. All my pictures are on my desktop. Maybe I will post some later, when I get on the other computer.

I have added 4 new prints to the Tater Baker Bags. On Facebook, I have a SHOP NOW tab with one of the new designs, Potatoes Galore.

Skeeter's Fine Crafts on Facebook



A lot has went on this past year, some really down times with my RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) Some days I can hardly get out of bed, but then I have good days too.

I will not promise to write more often in this blog, only if I remember!

Our humming birds are back, I love it when they return to the woods!
If you are on Facebook, we have a nice Bible reading group, we share Bible verses, Prayer list and some scramble games, come join us.
Take care my friends, May the Good Lord Bless and keep you!
Skeeter Jorgensen

No comments: